To Register Into PaymentWorks... 


This is the system used by Utah State University (USU) to manage who receives money.  A live person will then verify the information and you will receive an email that it is completed.  

Anyone receiving money from USU who is not on a USU scholarship, assistantship, or Payroll will need to register.  This includes participants who are self-advocates or parents/family members who participate with URLEND.  


You should have received an email today to register.  If you don't see it, check your junk mail.  It may look like it comes from a person's email address.  

There is a lot of help if you don't understand something.  Try a web search with the words PaymentWorks and what you are trying to do, or go to .  If you still need help, contact the person who you worked with at URLEND and they will get you in touch with the right person.  

To get to PaymentWorks

Address and Name Changes